Public authorities are obliged to make websites and mobile applications accessible in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status of this website in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Partially Compliant: Some parts of the content are not fully compliant with the accessibility standard
|17. March 2021
|17. March 2021
Known accessibility issues
Listing and explanation of the problems with the implementation of the accessibility of this website.
Content that is not accessible to people with disabilities
- PDF documents created before 23.09.2018 could not yet be converted to an accessible format.
- PDF documents created after 23.09.2018 do not yet have an accessible format.
- Some documents have been provided by third parties (for example, the Examination Office, other FAU bodies, ministries, etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version.
- Unfortunately, the PDF-files included into our website are not yet fully accessible to visually impaired people.
- At the moment, there is no audio transcritption on the videos available.
Alternative access routes
If you are interested in a fully accessible version of our website, please contact us using the contact form. We will try to find a suitable solution as quickly as possible.
Help and contact in case of problems
You can report deficiencies in compliance with accessibility requirements or request accessible information that does not need to be presented in an accessible manner.
Dr. Michael JungertDr. Michael Jungert Geschäftsführer / Director Zentralinstitut für Wissenschaftsreflexion und Schlüsselqualifikationen (ZiWiS) / Center for Applied Philosophy of Science and Key Qualifications Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg Bismarckstraße 12 91054 Erlangen
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If a request via the contact option remains wholly or partially unanswered within six weeks, the competent supervisory authority shall examine, at the request of the user, whether measures are necessary in the context of monitoring vis-à-vis the obligated party.
Contact information of the enforcement oversight body:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
IT-Dienstleistungszentrum des Freistaats Bayern Durchsetzungs- und Überwachungsstelle für barrierefreie Informationstechnik
- Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
- EMail: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/digitalisierung/bitv.html